- Develop a collaborative strategy for evaluation and approval of vendor bills with your team.
- Process incoming Vendor Bills and compare to company issued Purchase Orders.
Process outgoing payments for on time delivery by preparing Batch Payments or Check Runs in consultation with the internal staff.
Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Generate and send invoices based on their readiness in Odoo (Orders to Invoice)
Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients (Follow Up Reports)
Generate reports detailing Accounts Receivable status for management review.
Understand compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
- Post cash receipts in Odoo and review discrepancies.
- Understand expense accounts and cost centers
- Review and approve expense reports including collection of receipts and comparison to credit card statements.
- Prepare and remit Sales Tax to your local taxing authorities.
- Compare partner ledger data in the event of any customer or vendor discrepancy.
- Perform bank reconciliation in Odoo using built in tools.
Controller / CFO Services
Perform monthly closing entries and review any balance sheet accounts (ex. inventory valuation).
- Fixed Asset management including depreciation reviews and expense timing.
- Configuration and consultation on your Odoo Cash Flow Statement.
- Consultation on how to best setup complex manufacturing or inventory accounting processes in Odoo including WIP or Job Costing.
Assisting the company ownership to develop financial plans and review results.
Managing accounting procedures and developing workflow of controls.