Our Job Offers
Join us and help disrupt the enterprise market!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
Odoo Software Developer
1 open positions
- Analyze user needs and requirements to determine feasibility of design considering time and cost;
- Support and customize the Odoo (Enterprise Resource Planning) ERP software platform.
- Maintain, customize, and optimize existing business software for clients;
- Create and develop custom business applications based on clients’ needs to streamline and improve day-to-day business processes, and debug potential or existing bugs in the systems and fix them.
- Customize business applications and their UI design, manage databases, develop API, write script and scheduled actions, design reports and create new custom applications.
- Collaborate with members of the software development team and other team personnel on project status, proposals, technical issues.
- Review and inspect General Ledger data in Odoo databases and provide answers to customer tickets regarding the financial results.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related degree.
- Relevant introductory United States Accounting courses.
- 1 year Odoo development experience, must include customizing existing apps and creating new modules with clean and re-usable code in different Odoo versions (V12, V13, V14, V15).
- 6 months’ experience using Python, GitHub, Odoo.SH, and Docker.
- Candidate must be able to successfully extend an Odoo module given a set of customer specifications.
3538 Cole Drive, Baton Rouge LA 70806, United States
We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone's life through disruptive products. We build great products to solve your business problems.